1.5.06

Birth Order Predictor (Who I Might B)

You Are Likely a Third Born

At your darkest moments, you feel vulnerable.
At work and school, you do best when you're comparing things.
When you love someone, you tend to like to please them.

In friendship, you are loyal to one person.
Your ideal careers are: sales, police officer, newspaper reporter, inventor, poet, and animal trainer.
You will leave your mark on the world with inventions, poetry, and inspiration.

Looking at this "evaluation" of myself, i kinda feel that it describes me pretty well.. well lets start evaluating line by line.


At your darkest moments, you feel vulnerable.

- This is pretty true, when i feel lonely or even disappointed with myself (sometimes i expect myself too much, wishing that i would b the person who can succeed well in terms of academic, but coming 2 uni has proved me very wrongly of myself.. always feel deprived and so "distant" from the A grade..), i would juz really break down and cry myself out.. i remember the 1st time studying Java (which is around Feb), i asked myself y i cant even do a bloody simple algorithm (which im pretty confident i can do it in Scheme that time) in Java!! its not fair!! only a change of programming language (and style) can juz kill me off..


-Even worse, i cried at the back of the class during my 1st Java tutorial.. i tried the 1st q in the tut, run and test for a few days, and yet cant even get it compiled!! ARGH i was soo deprived.. i juz cant seem 2 do the bloody simple algorithm.. i was seriously deprived.. so disappointed of myself.. after a few days, i felt better of myself (as i struggle 2 code) and then the mastermind problem set (PS) comes in.. that made me worse.. i think i cried for that PS at least twice at home.. struggling 2 complete it in time.. i remember i spent 5 whole days out of a week just to do that PS.. and i felt so weak, i juz dunno how i can submit a workable (or at least compilable) code 2 the lecturers.. lucky hippo guided me along on the 3rd day of my Java disaster.. and finally submitted it in time.. (though 1 part of the code is juz.. errormatic :X)

-From this experience, i noe im pretty vulnerable, so i always started out my PS on the day when the PS arrived (well at least had the concept in mind), so that when anything horrid crops up, i might b able 2 save it in time since i started early..

At work and school, you do best when you're comparing things.
- This 1 i think it can b quite true.. i always compare myself with the others.. and sometimes this self-comparison with the others leads to low self-esteem.. other than that.. i compare answers and methods with my friends.. which in turn, helped in both ways - clearing my friends' doubts and making sure that my thoughts r correct.

When you love someone, you tend to like to please them.
- Quite true, from my past bgr i seem 2 please my bf all the time, yet i forgot 2 please myself too -.-" perhaps i juz dun expect any returns except 2 noe that he loves me.. but too bad he doesnt *sigh*

In friendship, you are loyal to one person.
- Juz 1 person?! i cant deduce if this is true though.. but i guess im loyal 2 all my friends, on the fact that they r loyal 2 me too.. so if a friend stabs me in the back, i can stab back too.. wahaha :P but usually i dont.. coz stabbing at pple is never good

Your ideal careers are: sales, police officer, newspaper reporter, inventor, poet, and animal trainer.
- other than inventor and animal trainer which i think i may consider these jobs, the others r really not my taste

You will leave your mark on the world with inventions, poetry, and inspiration.
- if only i can do that in the 1st place, i might :P

hope u guys understand a bit more abt me from this "self-evaluation" (in which 1 of my friend told me he started 2 really understand me after reading all my entries (woah!)) and mayb someday, i wun b as vulnerable as now when im in my darkest moments..

No comments: