30.4.06

Post Exam (Nearly) Thoughts.. and back into Fairyland (FL)!

Hi all.. its been quite a while since i blogged again.. 4 the past 10 days.. a lot of things happened.. 5 exams, 3 on consecutive days (20, 21, 22) and 2 on 25.. bleh ET1000 and MA1101R were ok 4 me.. the others.. well i have been murdered badly.. sigh i dun wanna CAP 3 again..

sometimes i juz didnt do my best.. i juz noe it.. but im juz too lazy 2 start cracking.. (c sloth haunts me again!) izzit becoz i think i can do well and since its open book so i can juz slack off and push the studies 2 the very last day? perhaps during the whole sem, i have been rushing through assignments, tutorials, homework non-stop (or izzit that im slow?!) and time juz seem 2 b never enough 4 me.. even running against time wouldnt help much.. if only i could turn back time.. *sings Aqua's - (If Only I Could) Turn Back Time*

now with the last paper coming at 4 may, for the past 4 days, i have been playing fairyland (FL).. this game i started during my A lvl exams.. (c how distracted i can b, esp at the critical period!) i should say this game is by far, the longest game i ever played after runescape (RS), which is about 8 months.. till uni came and i have 2 throw FL 2 1 side, and swore not 2 play it again.. coz i noe, life in uni will b bz (and i was right afterall) and only 4 days ago, on 25th, my husband-2-b in game, Thurston, finally topped up my FL account 4 me.. and i finally can play it! weee!


now with FL 2 take up my 4 days of boredom (i really dun wanna study 4 the last paper, which is general biology and yet i wanna an A for it.. how contradicating..) i kinda feel like wanna study 4 the last paper afterall.. which i will do later (this i promise you This i promise you!) oh well.. 5 more days 2 my freedom yet all i could think is abt FL.. sianz..









The pic on the left was taken on the day im leaving FL.. for the sake of my uni studies..

i really miss FL, i really do.. *sigh* im coming back.. I promise..

No comments: