15.3.06

Return of Blogger Liyi

Hi everyone.. Welcome to my blog! Let me introduce myself, I'm Liyi.. Oh wait! y should i b that formal in the first place? Haha.. by the way, welcome to my brand new blog.. no this aint my 1st blog, i had blogs b4, but then i abandoned them 4 quite a while already.. funny suddenly the blogger spirit juz flew on2 me.. so i started blogging again as of today! lol.. anyway lets start this blog with a BIG bang!

Summary of the day:
Today is my 6 hour non-stop lecture day, and there is not even time for lunch! Early morning I felt like a zombie - my eyes are shut tight at 8 am. I couldnt even watch tv with my eyes open at 8 am, haha.. but then, as usual I went to NUS to attend lectures.. Today, for CS1102S lecture, it was talking about trees in ADT (i prefer 2 call it ListReferenceBased) but then I wasnt much paying attention due to the lack of sleep again, I slept at 1.30am today. But then, Razvan happened to post an annoucement about assignment 1 extension of deadline and I wondered what it was all about, until today in lecture, the whole lecture group realised that Razvan had made a mistake in his posting of announcements - it was meant for another module! The whole group laughed.. haha. During the break, I went to pass up my MA1101R Homework 4 which was supposed to be due on Monday but due to my packed timing (and my sat's 12 hour TV marathon) I didnt finish it in time. My tutor, Mr Toh Pee Choon warned me that he would deduct my marks for late submissions.. oh well, I'm willing to get the punishment I deserve, at most I could do is to study harder for Saturday test.

Today I forgot to eat my lunch again, bleh stupid habit of mine for Wednesdays. Today's lecture on CS1104 is about control and pipelining.. well continuing from the lecture on datapath, my level of sotong-ness has increased.. Hmm, not much time to figure out the lecture, heh :P Somehow the pipelining sounds just so "common sense", well thats only the practical way to save time to wash clothes hehe. Oh well, *shrugs* I'll just leave the LT with the concepts of that washing machine problem.

I had to rush over to Engineering Faculty for the last lecture of the day. Today's PC1432 lecture was about photoelectric effect. Well, I studied about it in my JC days and I simply just dont like it much. It seems alright to me for today's lecture, but looks can be decieving you know. After the 6 hour lectures, I went over to Macdonalds and ordered a 6 pc nugget meal for myself. I was supposed to go to the Central Library to look for a formula for my tutorial, but then the forum was filled with a long queue, and when I checked it out, it's about eye checking. Hmm.. that sounds cool, so I waited for my turn to check on my eyes. It seems that my eyes are pretty alright, phew. Lovely eyes :P

okies thats all for today.. support my blog okies? ill try 2 post often! :)

2 comments:

Mickey Cheong said...

Yo, welcome to blogging. haha. talks about it. My actual blog kinda stop for a while. Nonetheless, I posted a nice poem there. Got read? It's meaningful. All the best in blogging. It's a good habit. It helps you to reflect as well. Take care.

MrBrownWombat said...

no worries, keep up the good work of blogging..:) Cheers!