19.5.06

Slack in2 the holidays..

Hi every1.. its already the holidays and im slacking away.. wahahaha.. im still playing "The Wicked" and now im at lvl 53.. but the horrid thing is that this game is starting 2 give me nightmares.. :O i think my brain overworked.. and then it made darkness seem juz creepy.. very creepy..

On the other hand, i have been playing FL once again.. somehow my parents dont like the idea of "sitting near the lappy and play comp games", but hey! i worked like the whole semester already and its already HIGH time i should get a break! (and my break = FL) bleh.. all they wanna me 2 do is housework housework housework.. i hate housework man! its sooo ultimately boring! ya, in future i need 2 look at my own attitude yah da yah da.. BLEH LET ME REST!!! *throws housework and naggings out of my mind*

anyway, i planned 2 do the following during the holidays (decreasing of priorities):

1) Play FL!
1.000000001) Slack
1.5) Solve The Wicked Puzzles (if only its that ez..)
2) Revise on Java (besides, the future software engineering course would surely need it)
3.5) Learn CSS/Project FullOfDreams - basically time 2 revamp this blog, in other words
10) Cleaning up my own stuff (part of housework, in which is the only part im sort of "willing" to kick off with)
10000) Sweeping/Mopping (A great no-no 4 me)
100000000000) Learning new housework 2 do, eg: Washing/Ironing clothes (With such a naggy grandma, this is a never!)

*starts throwing out anger that is in her mind* .................................. *done, 100%*

ok, on a light 1, lets watch a video!



Disclaimer: Liyi is not responsible for any vomitting or any discomfort caused after watching the video, because im warning u right now. :) (Enjoy, btw)

No comments: